Are you looking for an exciting career in Social Services?
Do you want to work for a fun organization with an exceptional work culture?
Strive Living Society provides a range of residential and day program services to over 200 adults, youth and children with acquired brain injuries, developmental, physical, and mental health care needs. Exciting opportunity exists for the right individual to join a progressive non-profit organization as a Support Worker. The position entails working in a residential setting and/or the community with developmental and/or physical disabilities:
- Providing care, support, and assistance to individuals
- Following health care procedures
- Completing daily documentation
- Implementing personal protocols, schedules, and activities
- Accompanying/transporting individuals to appointments and activities in the community
- Preparing meals
- Maintaining the household
- Working as an integral part of a team
- Class (5) BC Driver's Licence
- Clean Criminal Records Check
- Access to your own vehicle
- First Aid and CPR Training
- Experience interacting with people with disabilities preferred
- Energetic and enthusiastic individual
Driver’s License & Vehicle Required.
Strive Living Society is an equal opportunity employer which does not discriminate against age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, or disability.